- Quotations are valid for 30 days unless the particular quotation explicitly specifies validity date.
- It is agreed and understood that IMTE shall furnish and deliver only those items specifically described in the Quotation ("Product").
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Quotation, once accepted becomes a firm order.
- The Product remains the property of IMTE until paid in full.
- The Buyer shall examine the Product upon its delivery.
- It is agreed and understood that interest at a rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be charged on overdue accounts.
- Buyer agrees that the Product is intended for professional use only pursuant to safety standards established from time to time by the Canadian Standards Association and/or other applicable regulatory bodies. Buyer understands that Product may be heavy and sharp and is capable of causing significant property damage or personal injury if used inappropriately and agrees to exercise caution and adhere to best safety practices when using the Product.
- IMTE shall not be held liable for delays in the orders delivery due to causes beyond its control, if caused directly or indirectly, by acts of God, government orders, legislation or regulations, embargoes, fires, storms, floods, strikes, labour trouble, wars, riots, failure of carriers or suppliers to transport Product, or other contingencies beyond its reasonable control. IMTE shall execute the order as soon as the cause of delay is removed and conditions permit.
We pride ourselves for the quality of our products and we provide the industry standard 1 year warranty for the all new products.
- IMTE warrants that Product delivered will be free of defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery, provided that IMTE's sole responsibility shall not exceed the value of Product supplied.
- In the event of defect in material or workmanship, the Buyer shall notify IMTE in writing within the warranty period and will protect and retain the alleged defective Product in order to permit IMTE to investigate and make any necessary corrections or replacements. There are no other warranties, express or implied.
- In the event that the Product is not properly used then all warranties shall be null and void.
- if the Buyer has not paid to IMTE for the Product in full there is no warranty claim.
(Revised April 30, 2015)